|From Handi Quilter's Website:
Meet your match with the HQ Amara 20, the new longarm from Handi Quilter.
Twenty inches of creativity at your fingertips. From baby quilts to king-size, the HQ Amara is the perfect fit for your style of quilting. The HQ Amara 20 is designed for use with the HQ Studio2 Frame, available in Australia on a 12 foot frame, everything you need for free-motion quilting right out of the box.
- 20″ of brightly-lit throat space
- Pinpoint Needle Laser
- Easy-Set Tension™
- 7-inch colour touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead.
- Menu-controlled QuiltMaster™ LED lighting package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin.
- QuiltMaster™ front handlebars: independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
- QuiltMaster™ servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
- Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
- Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
- Handi Feet®- compatible; (ruler foot and open-toe foot)
- On-screen hand wheel
- Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
- Bobbin-use estimator
- Front power switch
- Thread-break sensor and alarm
- Stitch counter
- Easy needle change
- Needle-stop up/down control
- Five basting Stitches
- Pro-Stitcher (computer-guided quilting)
- Quilt from from Back Kit: rear handlebars, laser light, and pantograph
- Groovy Board adapter / stylus
- HQ Steady-Fit™ Ruler Base
- HQ Electromagnetic Channel Locks
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- 27-Inch HQ Super Leader
- HQ couching feet, HQ Echo Feet, Glide Foot, and HQ Sure Foot
Because Zig Zag Sewing has a shop-front and our online store, we can proudly support every machine that we sell anywhere in Australia with the piece of mind of being able to pick up the phone and ask us a question about your new machine!